| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayandelger in August is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 52mm (2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayandelger August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bayandelger, Mongolia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayandelger:
- Kyra, Russia - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) N
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 483.6 kms (300.5 miles) WNW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) N
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) WNW
- Choir, Mongolia - 329.8 kms (204.9 miles) WNW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 471.9 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) WSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) S
- Erlian, China - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) S