| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayandelger in April is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.3 °C (26.1 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 6.7mm (0.3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayandelger April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bayandelger, Mongolia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayandelger:
- Kyra, Russia - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) N
- Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 483.6 kms (300.5 miles) WNW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) N
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) WNW
- Choir, Mongolia - 329.8 kms (204.9 miles) WNW
- Mandalgovi, Mongolia - 471.9 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 198.8 kms (123.6 miles) WSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) S
- Erlian, China - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) S